When children start learning to read, consistent practice is the key to success. To motivate your child to read, it is ideal if it is fun and achieves a sense of achievement. This game tells a story that gives the child a sense of progress and ensures that your child wants to keep practising. Ideal for beginning readers in primary school.
The game offers:
- practice reading single words (randomly selected from over 1000)
- a story that motivates your child to keep practising
- playable in English and German (text and speech)
- the story and all explanations are told in full speech
- highscore list for replayability and additional motivation
available for PC, iOS, and Android